Shapes and Colours
– the external form, contours, or outline of someone or something;
– a geometric figure such as a square, triangle, or rectangle;
– the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure;
– the particular physical appearance of something.
– the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
Photography: Carolien Hermans
WG Terrein, Amsterdam, 31th of January 2018, April 2018
Sunflowers, near Palluaud/France, 13th of August 2018
The garden of my father, Oss, 23 September 2018
At home, 15 October 2018